Arapahoe County Sheriff's Office Scholarship
This Scholarship was created to provide financial assistance to students enrolled in the Law Enforcement Academy at Arapahoe Community College. The applicant must be an employee of the Arapahoe County Sheriff’s Office and a student of Arapahoe Community College.
Criteria: 1) Applicant must be an employee of the Arapahoe County Sheriff’s Office. 2) The scholarship may be utilized to pay for tuition, fees, equipment and books. 3) Applicant must be a current ACC Student and meet admission requirements of ACC and the additional Law Enforcement Academy requirements. 4) Applicant must provide a letter of recommendation by the Supervisor approved through their chain of command. 5) Applicant must write a one page essay describing how this scholarship will assist them in achieving their educational and career goals. 6) Applicant’s employee file will be reviewed by the Arapahoe County Sheriff’s Office to verify good standing.
- Arapahoe County Sheriff's Office
- Financial Aid, Foundation
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you an Employee of Arapahoe County Sheriff's Office?
- Are you a current ACC Student?
- This scholarship was funded by individual donors who have partnered with the ACC Foundation to assist students on their educational path. The ACC Foundation hopes to encourage donors to continue their support of ACC students, so we do ask that recipients of this scholarship commit to writing a thank you letter (no more than 1 page) and picture of themselves upon acceptance. Failure to provide these documents within 30 days of acceptance can result in the recoupment of disbursed funds.
- Provide a one page essay describing how this scholarship will assist you in achieving your educational and career goals.
- Provide a letter of recommendation by the Supervisor approved through your chain of command.