White Construction Group Building Community Scholarship
The White Construction Group Building Community Scholarship was created to provide financial assistance to students enrolled at Arapahoe Community College who are pursuing a degree the Construction Management program or related program certificate. The scholarship may be utilized to pay for tuition, course and/or lab fees and books; Applicant must be a current ACC Student; Applicant must maintain a minimum GPA of 2.50; Applicant must be enrolled full time; Preference will be given to first year students; Award may be renewed if scholarship standards are met; Student must be a Colorado resident and US citizen; Recipient is required to attend at least two White Construction Group events during the academic year in which they receive their award.
- White Construction Group Building Community Scholarship
- $5000/per academic year
- Supplemental Questions
- White Construction Essays
- What does community mean to you and why is it important? Why are you interested in a career in construction? Please list any volunteer and/or community service that you have participated in.
- Where are you now academically & financially and where do you want to be in 5-10 years? How will this ACC degree and scholarship help you get there?
- This scholarship was funded by individual donors who have partnered with the ACC Foundation to assist students on their educational path. The ACC Foundation hopes to encourage donors to continue their support of ACC students, so we do ask that recipients of this scholarship commit to writing a thank you letter (no more than 1 page) and picture of themselves upon acceptance. Failure to provide these documents within 30 days of acceptance can result in the recoupment of disbursed funds.